Hi! New West Coast Sitter Here

Hello Community Peeps!

I am a new member currently residing in Los Angeles though I bounce back and forth between here and Portland, OR frequently. A divorced father of three grown kids, while I was out on my second thru-hike on the CDT I decided that I would purge what little material goods I had left in storage and fully embrace the nomadic life.

My career has been focused in the film and tv entertainment realm for 30 years, mostly as an on-set grip or lighting technician of some sort. Currently I am focusing on a shift to full-time writing and producing which is more in alignment with my creative goals as well as my growing wanderlust.

I have a long history of house and pet sitting but this is the first time I have become a member of a service/app. After doing a little research it was clear that TrustedHouseSitters is the top of the heap, and I am very happy to be a part of this amazing community of fellow pet lovers and travelers.

For the short term I am hoping to find a sit, or string of sits, that can keep me in the LA area (Manhattan Beach is my power spot!) through mid-June. Eventually I look forward to traveling around the States and abroad again.

Here’s a snap from my thruhike of the Continental Divide Trail.

10 Likes

Hello @LenserX and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum and we are so pleased that you found us! :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

You can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile on here by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice avd feedback.

If you are unsure how to do this or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

I hope you manage to secure some site in LA, it’s always a great place to be, especially in June. :sunny:

You may also find the following thread helpful.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks so much @Samox24
Done and done!