Hi from Portland!

Hi! We are Renée and Mack from Milwaukie, OR. Just outside of Portland. I owned my own pet sitting business for 23 years and just sold it and retired. We are looking forward to traveling and seeing some fun places as well as hanging out with animals in the process. It’s great to be here!

4 Likes

Hello, @Bhrigid wow 23 years of pet sitting experience, that is amazing. Do you have a preferred pet you enjoy sitting the most?

Welcome to the community forum, where you can connect with like-minded members who are full of helpful tips and advice. You can also use the spyglass to search for previous topics and read and contribute to that thread.

It can be really helpful to add your TrustedHousesitters sitters profile link to your forum profile, and then other members can view it and offer you helpful feedback.

Here is how to add it:

If you need me to add it for you just let me know.

Where would you like to travel to first?

1 Like

I will definitely do that, thank you! I love all animals, I have a soft spot for the sweet seniors. We are open to sitting many different animals, would love to care for some goats and sheep!

3 Likes

Hello @Bhrigid and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

We had a fun sit looking after sheep so I highly recommend this! :sheep::slightly_smiling_face:

Whereabouts would you like to travel to first?

2 Likes

We would love to travel to New England in the fall! We are hoping to get to the UK or Europe in 2024. We love BC and are close enough to drive up there. So many wonderful opportunities!

1 Like