How to change title of listing

Hi. I made the mistake of putting my original dates into my listing title. I can’t work out how to change the title. Could anyone please advise. Many thanks. Catherine

Scroll all the way down! It’s not at the top of “edit my listing”, where one would expect it, but down, nearly at the bottom of the page.

Thank you so much. Much appreciated. I;ve now found it.

My listing is also displaying the statement “Currently no sitter needed”. Do you know why it might say this. I’ve only just posted it this evening, and we certainly do still need a sitter.

Thank you

1 Like

@cathpotter I have tagged @Angela_L and she’ll take a look and get back to you.

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

Hi. I’ve just posted a sit for June, so two months hence. However against my profile it says ‘Currently no sitted needed’. Could someone please tell me what this means and how to remove this statement. It does say that my ad is live. Help!!

Hi @cathpotter and welcome to the forum, and sorry to hear that it’s because of a hiccup in the process. I’ll tag @Angela_L and she’ll be able to review your account and will get back to you.

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

Thank you Francine. When I search for house sits, mine comes up as without dates applied - and yet I have stated dates. So, yes please, I would appreciate Angela sorting out why my listing is saying no sitter currently required. Many thanks. Catherine

Yet again I see that Angela has worked her magic and your listing is now live. You can embed it in your forum username/profile if you’d like forum members to be able to view it. Otherwise, post your location (city/country as shown in your listing) and your date range and members will be able to locate it.