Inbox message issues

Hello there, it’s the second I have problem with the inbox messages. Despite the fact that I open the THS app several times a day, I see messages from HO after some time. First time the app showed me the message after one month, this time after 5 days. It’s truly annoying, first of all for the HO, we know how much stress they feel when sending a message because they are in a hurry to find a replacement for a sitter! Secondly, I lost the opportunity to accept an outstanding HP sit. Have ever happened to you as well? I feel very bad because I open the THS app from my smart phone every day!!

1 Like

I find if I log out and then log back in on my smart phone it will then refresh and my new messages will then appear. If I just open the app without logging out and signing back in again then sometimes my messages will show but quite often they will not. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Morning @Tamara66 and how frustrating and it sounds like something isn’t refreshing on your phone. Thank you @Samox24 for giving your advice, and hopefully that will resolve this. I will tag @Therese to see if she has any other thoughts or feedback from the team. Hope you get it sorted soon. All the best, Vanessa and the team

1 Like

@Tamara66 As @Samox24 mentions, you can log in and out each time, which should refresh it, and it should also work if you close the App down each time you open (swiping up to close the window). If I could suggest that you uninstall the App and reinstall it again. This has sometimes helped members in the past and everything starts to work correctly.
Please try these and let me know. If you still having issues, I would need to ask tech to try to recreate the problem and then we need details of phone, screenshots etc, which we can do via a membership service email. See how you go.

@Therese I was wondering if someone could send me a message to my inbox in order to verify. Thanks

Well…I’ve been contemplating canceling a sit, because the sitter has been very slow in responding. Now I’m wondering if this is why. That being said, when he does respond, he says very little…avoids responding most of what I’ve asked or said. AND there are other flags that are looking a bit red to me. Also, I think he could say something like “Sorry. I’m late responding. I didn’t see there were new messages.”

@Dina I mentioned in my replies that I hadn’t been notified but it’s still annoying, I don’t like that HO think I am a lazy person :cry:

Yeah. I think usually people would mention that they’re not getting notifications. It’s good that you are. I hope the homeowner was understanding about it?

1 Like

Yes @Dina, they replied and I explained everything. Thankfully, they found another sitter. Starting now, I open my inbox everyday even though there isn’t any notifications.

1 Like

Closed - referred to membership services for assistance. No further activity.