Interested in arranging house sitter member meetups - general

Thank you.i had a great time. Nice to meet you
C

2 Likes

Where abouts on Spain are you all?
We are not currently sitting, but travelling in our motorhome, but would still love to say hi
Jackie

2 Likes

am also in spain if anyone wants to meet up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @JackieX - We are in Gran Canaria at the moment. @Itchyfeet is due to fly back to the UK in a couple of days but we hope to stay until the end of Feb

1 Like

Where in Spain are you @CreatureCuddler ?

1 Like

Ah, we are on the mainland, just south of Alicante. Have a good time

2 Likes

Ack in Orlando. Where are you. Anybody in the area.

Literally unpacking. Just got in late last night catching up with family for two weeks.
It’s good to be “home”.

2 Likes

I’m in Connecticut, specifically West Haven/New Haven until 30 Jan if anyone is around. And I have a car so can travel a bit and sitting with cats so a bit more flexible with timing.
tom

am currently just north of Benidorm but will be heading back south.

I’m about an hour from you and moving around in my van. :slight_smile: We should meet up somewhere.

1 Like

Hi
Now in Cabo de Palos, just south of Mar Menor and La Manga. Close to Cartegena, staying tonight and tomorrow at least, then continuing south.
What about you?

1 Like

Ha. I was just south of Cartagena a couple days ago before heading up here. Tomorrow is a maintenance day for me. Laundry and shopping. then I’ll be heading back south. I’ll be continuing to head south as i need to be in malaga at the end of the month, so let’s touch base and see if we can cross paths. :slight_smile:

That would be fab, our loose plans for the next couple of stops are Vera and Cabo de Gata. Very flexible and easy timewise. Haven’t done this area before, so always open to suggestions

Anybody going to be in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA this winter? Let’s meet for a chat over a hot beverage.

This thread is getting so long! Is it possible to create member meetup threads for specific countries rather than worldwide?

1 Like

Hi @temba that is a very good question and observation about this thread … all I can say is “Watch This Space” for an exciting and very appropriate post … :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @temba … you’re one step ahead of me. We are going to create several posts for the most frequented continents and then expand as necessary.

Here’s a link to a post with thoughts so far and a brief explanation of how we’ll get this started over the coming week. I moved this topic here for relevance but will close it off once we have the other posts established. Many thanks and have a lovely weekend :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @Vanessa_A for sharing what is being proposed. Great minds think alike!!

2 Likes

Any sitters in the U.K or Ireland wanting to do do a meet up somewhere in either the U.K or Ireland?