Just curious… can you see my favourites?

I favourite the sits which look interesting so I can find them easily for another look. I just wondered if the HO can see if their sit has been favourited and if so, can they see the sttter’s details?

Yes.
When someone adds me to their favourites I get notified, I can then go to see who has favoured my listing and check their profile.
I don’t think this applies to all HO but depends on membership.

1 Like

Hi @Home , Pet/Home owners with a standard or premium membership can see who has favorited their listing. Those with a basic membership cannot.

1 Like

Yes and no. When you favorite a listing, I get an email. Oh joy! I can see the tiny picture of you in the email – no details. But when I click the link on the email, it just takes me to the page with all 300 sitters who’ve saved my listing. You might be on page one or page 8 or who knows. The link doesn’t take me to you, so I’d have a hard time getting from that link to your profile.

When I post a listing, I don’t double check if that person previously “favorited” my listing, so it doesn’t give you any advantage over other sitters. If for some reason I’m having trouble getting suitable applicants, I might look at the favorites, but it’s overwhelming! I’m more likely to reach out to previous sitters including those who applied before and seemed great but the timing or logistics didn’t work before.

This is the “premium” experience.

5 Likes