Kalvin: Hi from Sydney AUS

Pleased to meet you all,
I’m just chiming in from Sydney Australia and have joined the platform as I am a location independent management consultant.
I love cats, I’m just never in one place long enough to be a stable parent for one.
Line looking forward to meeting good people.
My warmest regards always,

10 Likes

Very cool! Welcome @Kalvin
Your pics beg me to ask, are you a pet transporter as well?
I just booked flights for Sydney where I will be doing a sit for 9 weeks later in 2023!
It’s a fab life.
All the best.

4 Likes

Hi @Kalvin and welcome to the forum. Looks like you are ready to take on some amazing adventures here with TrustedHousesitters. This is such a wonderful group of people who are more than willing to help you with questions you may have along the way.

Are you planning to travel the World? Where do you want to go first with TrustedHousesitters? The sky is pretty much the limit!

One of the first things I would do is link your member profile to your forum profile here at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum. This will give forum members the opportunity to easily view your profile and help you possibly achieve you goal more quickly.

Once again, welcome and enjoy this new journey!

Hi There,
I’ve had the privilege of supporting the NSW Royal Agrocultureal Society as an Incident Coordinator / Resilience Coach for several years. Hence the picture with this prize winning gem LOL!
I travel with work frequently, though have no experience in managing animals other then coordinating incidents and emergencies LOL! :wink:

1 Like