Length of time for new listings

Hello. I want to know a few things:

1. How long new listings are indicated as such on the search page?
  2. Is there a way to set a filter through new listings (i.e. if there are, say, 20 new listings, can I filter through them by date, city, country, etc.)?
  3. If I save a profile that does not currently have a housesit listing, I understand that I will get a notification when they have one. Is that notification separate from a notification for a filter I may have set, for example, for a date range?

Thanks and I’m enjoying learning how to participate in this forum!

1 Like

How long new listings are indicated as such on the search page?

Allegedly 24 hours, but Premium HO’s can boost them.

Is there a way to set a filter through new listings (i.e. if there are, say, 20 new listings, can I filter through them by date, city, country, etc.)?

I haven’t seen anything like this, and I highly doubt THS will implement this any time soon.

If I save a profile that does not currently have a housesit listing, I understand that I will get a notification when they have one. Is that notification separate from a notification for a filter I may have set, for example, for a date range?

65% think so.

Thanks @Slowmad for answering.

The First one is correct and just to clarify the other two:-

You are able to filter when going through listings, using dates, city, country, etc, but we do not have an official New Listings filter. However, the New Listings are always on the top of the search pages, as well as the last minute ones too, so they are very easy to spot.

Yes, any listing you have made a ‘favourite’ will give you a separate notification on your phone via the App when the pet-parent relists new dates, so do always check your push notifications are on. Your saved searches that you have created on the App, will give you a separate notification on your phone too.

I used to be able to scroll through ‘new sits’ on my mobile and it might take me a few minutes then I would get to the end
Now, it seems ’ new sits ’ are never ending and I am seeing a ‘new’ sit for a couple of days, so I was wondering…

What is the parameter for a sit showing as ‘new’
Has this changed recently

Hi @Dawnie … This should answer your question

For any other search questions that you may need help with please contact the Membership Services Team … support@trustedhousesitters.com