Looking for a house sit in February

Hello everyone, my name is Anna and I am delighted to be a part of this wonderful community. I hope I can introduce myself shortly. I am 23 living in Prague with my husband from Denmark. Currently studying International Relations & Diplomacy and starting a career in real estate. We have a gorgeous 5 y.o german terrier and he was adopted by us from a shelter in Budapest.
We love travelling and being around dogs so that was a good thing for us to join this community and help others who need someone to take care of their pets when on holiday.
We are currently looking for a house sit in February (dates are not fixed) as we would love to take a little getaway break and of course, meet new fluffy friends!
Lets be in touch :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @anutaa_i a very warm welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters and hello to your little man … thank you for a great introduction into your lives and travel hopes for 2022.

Our community members come from around the world and are really helpful and supportive so feel free to explore the topics and ask any questions you may have. Welcome again.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Anna. Prague is a very interesting city. I had a visit there with work a few years ago and took extra time to sight see.

1 Like

Hi Anna, is your housesit listed on the site? I’ve been to Prague six times and love it, would be happy to consider helping out.

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you for your nice suggestion. I will register shortly :slight_smile:

Hi @ReneeMc welcome to our community forum thank you for joining … tell us, what is it about Prague that keeps pulling you back? Your insights would be so interesting to those who have never been.

Thank you again for joining us here on the forum.

Angela and the Team

Hi Anna, Like you we are new to the community and still finding our way around. Did you manage to get a house sit for February as we are looking for one?? Good luck with all your travels. Jo

Hello Jo-Andy, nice to hear from you! We are currently looking for 01.02 - 12.02 sit
Where do you live? Maybe we can do exchange sit :slight_smile:

Hi Anna, That may be great in the future but we are due to fly to Malaga in February . Good luck with your search and thanks for thinking of us.

1 Like

Hi Anna,

I’m a new member myself, but i it might benefit you to purchase a membership so you can properly list and vet your potential sitters and they can do the same. I seems as though you are looking to housesit in Dubai, but it may not be viable as though you are only mentioning the options for either in the forum and not through THS directly.

Best of luck to you either way and hopefully you can sort it all.

HI @exploringmeerkats (love that name, how did you come by it?) welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters, thank you for joining in the conversation we look forward to sharing in your TrustedHousesitters journey and getting to know you better.

Enjoy connecting with members from around the world and should you need any help or advice please just ask …

Angela and the Team

Thanks bunches. I’ve lurked quite a bit before I said anything. My friends and I called ourselves meerkats during uni and it just stuck when I became the first mum of the lot. So I have a little meerkitten (as I call her). We oddly use animal sounds when we chat to this day! Now everything is an exploration for me and the kiddo.

3 Likes

Hello @exploringmeerkats and welcome to THS and the forum!! I just had to share this with you from a house sitting / travel trip in Africa a few years ago. This was a protected colony that had eased themselves into a village community and so lived alongside the small human population. You sparked a lovely memory for me Mrs Meerkat! Enjoy connecting!!

11 Likes

Oh my goodness!!! I absolutely adore this photo. How amazing that is. My little human meerkitten (as I call her) enjoys climbing on me as well. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@exploringmeerkats It was one of my travel highlights!

1 Like

Hi there, We live in the North of England not far from Manchester but we are going to Spain in April/ May. Thank you for the offer though. Where are you??
Jo

Hi @Jo-Andy you can also use the Direct Message option to connect with other members …