Lounge Passes not accessible?

I am new to THS as of September 2023 and have enjoyed all four of my amazing sits thus far!! Shout out to Cro, Tum, Ake, and Hap and yall’s owners!!!
Anyway, I ordered a lounge pass a few weeks before the time I planned to use it. I went to the external site loungepass.com, followed the steps, and awaited the confirmation. It never came. I gave them the benefit of doubt and thought maybe it got lost in email transiverse–and looked for it the day before the use–it wasn’t there. I contacted them and got a quick reply to supply them with some basic details. I complied. They returned to say they have no record of my request and to reach out to THS-Here lies, the issue–I CANNOT figure out how to reach THS on a phone or an email or any other means other than the CHAT BOT that is unresponsive to my questionsssssss…So, does anyone know of a PERSON i can talk to at THS? Thanks, and I hope all of you and your furries, squigglies, crawlies, slipperies, and all the cutsie things–Ms. Yo

1 Like

@loveyolife2020 We used the chatbot in August to request our free lounge passes and got our passes within minutes.

When talking to Frankie say
“I am a Premium member . I want to order my free lounge passes”

You will then be asked for the airport, date and time of travel, flight no etc ….

If Frankie doesn’t understand your question you can ask to “ speak to a human “ .

5 Likes

The chatbot is how I have received my lounge passes, always within 24 hours. You can send email to support too. I think you had a problem here because you requested your pass through the vendor rather than through Trusted Housesitters.

Here’s the help page from the THS website.

1 Like

You can email support at

support@trustedhousesitters.com if you would like to chat via email, I find them very responsive and helpful

5 Likes

We took out a premium membership back in August for our long term sit. Got a fantastic sitter confirmed after much anxiety.
Requested our lounge passes via the link in my membership details and got an email within one day from THS requesting our airline details, etc.
Within one more day I got the link from Lounge Pass.com with our passes and I’ve got them printed off in my travel folder. No issues at all with receiving them, and I’ll assume they will work when we get to Atlanta in January. Also had a followup email from someone (not a bot, I don’t think) at THS making sure I was happy with the process.

1 Like

I just requested a lounge pass and got it in exactly 30 minutes of sending my info. I did both ways — reached out via Frankie and via email — in case there were tech problems, since I saw this thread. But I didn’t have any problems. Lounge Pass has emailed me a PDF lounge pass.

1 Like