Need Help With Your Owner Listing?

Hello, @Shellie I would like to wish you a very warm welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum. I am really sorry to hear about your recent loss and hope that the final flat move goes smoothly for you.

As a member of the forum, you can connect with other members, receive feedback and advice about your listing and use the spyglass to search for any previously discussed housesitting questions.

You can also post the link to your TrustedHousesitters listing on your forum profile, that way other members can see it and provide feedback and tips.

Here is how:

https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

There is also a help desk article about the photos on a home listing:

I am sure that you will also get some great feedback from other community members. Personally, as a sitter, it is nice to see a clear photo of each room that I will be using and preferably furnished and lived in how I will experience the home. Empty rooms or commercial photos do not always give the sitter the overall feel of the home and how they will be using the space.

I have been to Edinburgh and agree that the location along with a fabulous cockapoo is also a massive draw!

I hope that helps :slight_smile: