New Member in Leafy Lytham Lancashire

My husband and I live very close to central Lytham, home of wonderful Lytham Hall, Lytham Windmill and Lytham proms.
We are recently retired and very active, having a fox red Lab that will be 2 when we go on holiday in November. We have family members living close by, but they are so busy with their own businesses and children that we need to find a trusted sitter, who will look after our beautiful girl and also enjoy the delights that Lytham has to offer, even in late autumn.
I’ve done my post and contacted a few potential sitters, who have responded and seem very interested. Just trying to get my head round insurance, before making FaceTime calls.
We really feel that our girl wouldn’t cope in Kennels and I would be constantly worried, so hoping we find a special sitter who may wish to return in the future. Fingers crossed!

219594b0c3424ea89815fbbc2d3ab5

4 Likes

Hi @Maxymoomoo a very warm welcome to our Community Forum and to TrustedHousesitters to you and your adorable girl … we couldn’t resist her face.

I have added your listing to your Forum profile that way other members in the forum can view. Keeping pets safe and happy at home is the very best for them and for their human family, it helps you travel with absolute peace of mind so that everyone can enjoy the vacation.

If you need any help then do reach out to our members you will find them helpful and supportive.

Welcome again and enjoy connecting with our members from around the world who I’m sure would love to hear more about your girl and Lancashire.

Angel and the Team

We have house and house contents insurance, but we suspect there will be a small premium to add for house sitters. Will know more tomorrow. I need to upgrade too, to standard.

1 Like

Beautiful :heart: :heart_eyes: Labrador. Welcome