Nuevo miembro

Buenas tardes ,soy Jennifer nuevo miembro en esta página ,mujer de 56 años amante de los animales ,tengo gatos recogidos de colonia y voluntaria en ayudas a ONG,para ayudas sobre animales ,me encanta viajar y conocer lugares diferente de mi entorno y si puedo compartir con con animales mejor aún ,he tenido en casa un Jackie siberiano durante 14 años y ahora dos gatos ,comparto este compromiso de recoger y ayudar a las colonia de animales con mi hijo que tiene tres gatos recogido y mis amigos cercanos tamb formamos parte de este compromiso ,me agradaría ser niñera

Good afternoon, I am Jennifer, a new member on this page, a 56-year-old woman who loves animals, I have cats collected from the colony and I volunteer to help NGOs, to help animals, I love to travel and get to know different places in my environment and if I can share with animals even better, I have had a Siberian Jackie at home for 14 years and now two cats, I share this commitment to collect and help the animal colony with my son who has three cats collected and my close friends are also part of this commitment, I would like to be a nanny

Uploading: IMG-20220710-WA0001.jpeg…
Uploading: IMG_20220709_203942.jpg…

1 Like

@JenniferCárcamoLemes Hola y bienvenidos. Mucho gusto. Hablo solamente un poco español. ¿De dondé eres? ¿Qué país?

Hello @JenniferCárcamoLemes. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters community forum. We’re glad you found us.

We would love to hear more about you. I looked for your profile in the main TrustedHousesitters website but was unable to find it. When you get a chance please add the link to your sitter profile on the main website to your Forum profile. Or send me a DM with it, and I’ll add it for you. That way we can get know a little bit more about you.

Again, welcome to the forum.
Karen