Past sits not showing in app

@Carla thanks for this update. I seem to be one of the users affected by the glitch you mention as I can’t scroll down from Your Sits on the app. I’ll just stay with using the website when I want to access past sits as I find that easier.

2 Likes

Thanks @Carla for this. I will contact MS as my Dashboard stops after my Upcoming Sits with no little suitcase icon and no past sits.

Hello @temba You are most welcome, just a thought if you are a combined member like me, you won’t see the little suitcase icon, just the little house icon as per the first screenshot, if you click on the house icon and scroll to the bottom (under your upcoming sits) you should see a ‘view all past sits’ button in green (top screenshot). If you still cant see them there then reaching out to Membership Services is the best thing to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

No @Carla there’s no ’ view all past sits’ button. I just removed the app and re-installed it but it hasn’t changed anything. I’ll get on to MS. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

On my iphone, on the app, I touch the suitcase and go to my sits then swipe left. The screen with past sits opens up. I don’t gat anything when I scroll down. Good luck.

2 Likes

@AnnieNai Thank you for sharing the way to find this :slight_smile:

Similar appearance on my android phone. Swipe left to Lime green box with ‘view all past sits’

2 Likes

@MaggieUU and @AnnieNai Are you combined members though as I think this is where the problem lies? I see my past sitters but not my past sits.

I am a sitter only

Hi Temba. No, I just have a sitter membership. Annie