Pet Nicknames

One of the trusted sitter’s we had here called my dog ‘little bean’ and it stuck with me, so I called him that for a few weeks after she was here.

Our local dog walker/sitter when we are gone all day calls him “angel face” and “noodle” and she refers to him as “the infant” when texting me with updates :joy:

1 Like

This is my Hungarian Puli BojBoy aka Tatti Bogle…

8 Likes

Hi @Karen6
A huge welcome to the forum.
Thanks for the share. I did have to really study the photo carefully to see his position. :joy: He does look like a gorgeous boy and looks very happy.

2 Likes

Can’t tell his head from his butt​:joy::joy:he’s such a fabulous fur friend to me. I went to Budapest to rescue him from a kill shelter… I’ve had him 6yrs now.
He was found wandering in the woods sad and starving, he’s such a happy boy now x
Karen 6

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: What a happy ending to a sad beginning. He’s so lucky to have found you and visa versa.

1 Like

Welcome, @Karen6! Lucky boy and lucky you to have found each other to love!

1 Like

My dog’s “official” name is Sir Chancelot, but I do have a few nicknames for him. The first one is obvious–Chance. And then there’s Chancelot, and my all purpose nickname, “Little Puppy Dog” or just “Puppy Dog”. When he’s at the dog park and very excited, it’s “Mr Mouth”.

3 Likes

I find myself calling most cats Wusska!

1 Like

Hello @Karen6 and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Tatti Bogle is absolutely adorable!! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My mum & I were only speaking about this particular breed a couple of days ago, my mum just adores them! :blush:

For reference if you are a member, once your listing is completed you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback and will also give your listing extra exposure!

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Karen6 you truly are a :star: and as @Therese said he’s so lucky to have found you & vice versa :blush: