Repeated Rejection Notifications Glitch

I wanted to discuss a recurring issue I’ve been experiencing with the THS app that’s starting to significantly impact my use of the service.

Each time my application for a pet sitting job is rejected, I receive a notification from the THS app - which is both expected and appreciated for keeping me informed. The issue arises after this initial notification. Repeatedly, days, weeks, and even months later, I’m still receiving the exact same rejection notice for the same application. These aren’t notices for new job rejections but reiterations of past ones I’ve already acknowledged.

Initially, I considered this might be a minor glitch, but after experiencing it multiple times, it’s become more than just a minor inconvenience.

I’m reaching out to the community to find out if this is a common issue others are facing and to bring it to the THS team’s attention.

I don’t have this problem in cases where I got rejected. Just one notification as it should be. I would report this problem and ask THS for help.

2 Likes