S n' L " New Kids On The Block"

We are professionals on inspirement mode -instead of retirement-. My husband is a food technology executive. I My background is medical technology and had also worked extensively in the travel industry.

We have been blessed with many animals over the years: dogs, cats, horses, parrots, fish, reptiles, chickens…you get the idea. We are foot loose and travel extensively.
We love to experience communities and get to know new people. To be successful at that you need to spend time in the community. House sitting is a perfect way to experience to accomplish that! Because we travel extensively we currently do not have any pets of our own. Fostering homeless pets and pet sitting is rewarding and fun.

We first joined Trusted Housesitters on June 5th, 2022.

3 Likes

Hi @SnL. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the community forum. “Inspirement mode” – I love that! Happy adventuring.
KarenE

2 Likes

@SnL, Welcome to Trusted Housesitters and the Forum. We love welcoming new sitters to our community and are sure you are going to find some great sits here! Also, you will find answers to so many questions that may arise.

I don’t see that you have linked your profile to the forum, so you might want to go ahead and do that so owners can also find you through here when they are reading all the posts. To do so, please follow the link below:

How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Help, Website & Forum Support - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum

Once again, welcome to the community, and happy sitting!

2 Likes