San Diego, CA, USA

Hi @LaCristal and welcome to the Forum AND to TrustedHousesitters. You are going to find it is full of helpful information to get you started on your journey with the greatest group of folks known to the Petsitting World!

I looked at your profile and wow, what a couple of cuties you have there. They are absolutely adorable and I can see why you fell in love with Athena and couldn’t resist her. She’s adorable and AJ is quite handsome as well!

You are in one of the most coveted areas for petsitters and I would love the chance to jump on a sit for you when it would work out. I am in NC but family lives in SD so we are there quite often.

I do have just a couple of suggestions that might help you get applications quickly though. With all the great pics of your pups, you should also add pics of the areas in your home where the sitter(s) would be “living”…bedroom, bath, kitchen, living area, etc. as well as a couple outside if you have an area to enjoy that beautiful SD weather!

Also, I see you have not linked your member profile to your forum profile. You can’t post in on the forum page, but if someone clicks on your name, they can immediately go straight to your profile, thus making it easy to apply. Just click on this How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile link and it will be very easy to do so.

Once again, welcome to the community!