Saved house listing alert

Hey hey
How does one distinguish between the saved generic geographic search email alerts and the specially saved favorited house new dates posted alert?

@HelloOutThere They will say different things. One says ‘this sit in London (for example) has new dates.’ The other says ‘new results for your saved search ‘whatever you named it’.’

3 Likes

Do you know how to see what sitters have “saved” a homeowners post?

They can only see if they have the higher two membership levels. I’m a sitter so not sure of the exact mechanism. But I’m pretty sure its been posted before. Just do a search on rhe forum or ask support.

A petparent/owner can see which sitters have saved their listings, if they have standard or premium memberships.

2 Likes

this is the drop down under my name on the web site for a standard combined membership. I can click on the “who saved” and I have about 16 sitters that saved our listing and I can then click on the sitter to review their profile.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing that. "Who’s saved your listing: doesn’t display on my account; I both sit and HO, and pay for the basic combined membership.