Saved Message Responses

I would love to see a way to save an application message with a standard format for reuse.
I’m sure it would also be helpful for people looking for sitters.

1 Like

I just cut and paste mine then customise it for each individual sit that I am applying for, making sure to read and re-read before I press ‘send’ to be sure the ‘new’ application is now totally devoid of comments aimed at the previous sit it was used for!

9 Likes

Simply write out what your message, save it in your preferred format (word, doc, sticky note, notes, email yourself…), whatever works for you then as Colin says, copy, paste, edit for more personalized message.

3 Likes

Exactly what I do @Colin !

4 Likes

Same thing as @Colin .
I saved the application in my notes on my mobile and when I apply for a new sit I change the names of owners/pets, tweak what needs to be changed and copy/paste it in the app. Super easy!

2 Likes

I do the same @Colin

1 Like

Ditto for us

1 Like

Same here. I draft all of our applications, reviews, etc. in Word, then copy and paste. I have all our applications saved, as well as all our reviews.

1 Like

Me too. Simples :blush:

1 Like

On other sites there are ways to save an application, so you don’t have to type it over and over. I wish this website/app had the same feature! Of course, you still have to make sure you’re not sending the wrong name to someone or putting in some information that doesn’t match the stay, but it still saves loads of time!

1 Like

Hi @thehappinesspig , we just copy and paste then personalise it as apporopriate

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: We should have a save option for the application!

I agree, Molly! And I think people suggesting you copy and paste are missing the point if this being a suggestions and feedback forum. I’m sure you know how to copy and paste :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Colin! Totally, and that’s what I do, too. I was just trying to make a suggestion/give feedback because I don’t want to have to, you know? It would be easier if the app did it for me, and it wouldn’t be difficult to code.

Just chiming in to show support for this suggestion. It’d be helpful to have a way to save an application or perhaps a couple different versions of applications. Yes, we can all copy/paste, but having something in the system would be helpful.