Shout out from Cornwall, Ontario, Canada

Hello all,

I’m new here and slightly incensed that I did not start doing this sooner.

I am a mom, a dog mom, a lawyer and I love to travel. I have lots of lost time to make up for - I haven’t travelled since early 2020.

Most people don’t know where Cornwall is, but if you have an idea of where Montreal and Ottawa, imagine a triangle with Cornwall, Ottawa and Montreal. If it was a wonky, upside down triangle, Cornwall would be the tip at the bottom, Montreal would be the tip on the top left, and Ottawa would be the top right.

My first sit is booked for March, but I do have off THS pet sitting experience.

Just wanted to say hi before I start lurking threads.

Cheers,

Michele

3 Likes

@MicheleA hello and welcome to the forum. This great group of sitters and pet parents are here to help answer any questions or concerns you might have while navigating this new journey in your life.

I see you have not added your member profile to your forum profile yet. By doing so, members can give you great feedback and get to know you even better. To do so, just click How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum and follow the easy instructions.

Good luck and make sure you send pics of your travels!

Hello @MicheleA and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :slightly_smiling_face::wave:t2:

I see that you have now added your THS profile to your profile on here, so thank you for that.
I have just had a peruse of your profile and it all looks great, however I would suggest maybe if you could add a couple of external character references.

Whereabouts is your fist sit in March?

Welcome, I actually do know where Cornwall, Ontario is! We have a sit in Brighton, Ontarion in June and will be driving from Burlington, VT - going through Cornwall to get there!

Your background with a variety of animals will be very helpful in securing sits. Best of luck to you!

1 Like

ooh. Brighton and that entire area will be beautiful in June. And yes, you will pass right through Cornwall if you take that crossing, right to the 401.

Yes, I have to ask those friends about it and add them. I’m going to Baltimore in March.