Sunsets and sunrises

@ElsieDownie I promise you will not be disappointed …

The BC Tourist Board’s strap line is “British Columbia, The Most Beautiful Place On Earth” Licence Plates “Beautiful British Columbia”

I could go on … but I’m sure you get the picture, especially the one posted :arrow_up: by @Bmwoods :blush::canada:

4 Likes

@Bmwoods Stunning photo and what a view! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sunrise, Yellowstone National Park

12 Likes

@Karen_E So beautiful :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you
Punta del Este Uruguay

6 Likes

Thank you @Amparo

umair-siddiqui-sunset-quote-f15aa499ed3a42f3b3e258733da7b677

7 Likes

@Amparo Beautiful! :heart:

2 Likes

Sunset above Fairbanks Alaska

7 Likes

Ooooh. We have a sit booked in Fairbanks in July. Super excited. But need more up in the far North and Vancouver Island. Hint, hint.

1 Like

Ormond beach fl

13 Likes

WOW WOW WOW!!! @Mrsmo5 This looks like the DREAM! Welcome to the forum! What a beautiful slice of heaven ya’ll have with Macy, Piper and Jilly! I am sure you have sitters jumping at this opportunity. I know we would!

3 Likes

Thanks. We live on a canal and had manatees visit today.

10 Likes

That is so cool! What a great experience that must be. I would love to have some manatees come visit my home haha!

4 Likes

Beautiful all around. Lived and worked in Ormond Beach many years. A lovely slice of wonderments.
Did lots local sits in those canals. It is a great spot and what a cutie for some lovin’.

3 Likes

Tonight’s sunset in Zahora, Southern Spain :es:

8 Likes

@Samox24 absolutely beautiful. We plan on spending a month in Madeira late November to December. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Last night’s sunset in Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Wales

7 Likes

@Debbie Beautiful colours.

Did you get any wild weather there over the last couple of days?

@Samox24 Yes! Very windy and heavy rain. Even a short hail shower on the day of this sunset. Glorious sunshine yesterday though!

Have a look at the runways if you are the least bit frightened of flying. They have extensions out to the sea. There is a marina and repair dock under one section.
Not for the faint hearted.

1 Like