Sunsets and sunrises

Survived the crazy ice storms in Texas last week, and managed to enjoy the sunset over South Padre Island

6 Likes

@Joanne Looks stunning! :heart::blush:

1 Like

Sunset over Loch Long in Cove. On the West Coast of Scotland

9 Likes

Hopefully, will one day visit you and see it in person! :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Scotland is the best place for dragon hunting.

5 Likes

@Angela_L Beautiful… and what a view! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One of my favourite memories at Birling Gap, UK with the Fudgealicious :dog: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Tonight’s sunset from Avenhorn in The Netherlands :sunrise::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Stunning @Samox24 … You always take such great shots, do you use equipment other than a phone and any tips?

3 Likes

Thank you @Angela_L
I take my photos on my IPhone 13 Pro Max, it definitely has a great camera so that always helps! :sweat_smile:
I always try to take photos that are level and if not then straighten them up but other than that when I am out and about I am always looking for what might make a great photo… a good eye I think sometimes is needed and lots of practice! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

13 Likes

@Grandma Wow… stunning photos! :camera::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I took a quick photo of the sunset from our Dorset housesit earlier this week.

7 Likes

@Debbie Beautiful :sunrise::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Kelownagurl Lovely photos :sunrise::sheep::slightly_smiling_face:

This was my attempt at a Biarritz sunset last November! :blush:

9 Likes

I took these at one of our favourite places, The Ocean Club in The Bahamas, where we like to watch the sunset with a cocktail in hand! :cocktail::sunrise:

I took this photo at New Providence Island in The Bahamas. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Oh @Samox24 those pictures are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them. We’ve never been to the Bahamas. Do you go there often?

1 Like

@Karen_E Yes a lot! Too many times I think! :face_with_peeking_eye::sweat_smile:

We have also made many friends out there and they are always appreciative when we take them some Cadburys chocolate which you cannot buy there! :slightly_smiling_face:

Sunset paddle at home (Oct 2022)
Tie Lake, British Columbia, Canada

9 Likes

Fingers crossed we will be visiting BC this summer/autumn. It has been on my radar for sometime and looking forward to seeing the place for myself.

4 Likes