THS Featured Again

It was great to be asked to be featured in an article about TrustedHousesitters in the recent publication of My Weekly Special magazine.
I hope you enjoy the read! :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

A wonderful article @Samox24 and so happy you were featured! Does it continue after the first page?

2 Likes

Thanks @mars no itโ€™s just the one page! :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Great article @Samox24-thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

@Samox24 Great article, but also a great photo! :heart: :dog:

1 Like

A lovely article @Samox24 and, for a change, is focussing more on the pets than travel. I have the same priority as you in ensuring dogs I look after have a holiday with varied walks and accompany me as much as possible.

2 Likes

Thank you @Carla I had no idea which photo they were going to use so I was very pleased when they chose this one! :camera::blush:

2 Likes

Great article @Samox24. Always good to learn more about the people behind a username. Chipping Norton is a rather picturesq place btw.

2 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Great article @Samox24 and such a lovely photo.

2 Likes

Thank you @temba :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Excellent article @Samox24. Very nice to read about your experiences and that although you are traveling to exotic locations, the top priority is the pets.

2 Likes

Loved reading this article. Thanks for sharing it. Youโ€™ve certainly had some incredibly varied and amazing experiences since you got started doing this! Great pic of you and the dog too!

2 Likes

Wonderful article @Samox24 xoxo

2 Likes

Iโ€™m so glad they featured you in this wonderful article @Samox24. What a great story that highlights your love of pets and how you marry that with your love of travel!

4 Likes

Thank you @Crookie :+1:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Samox24 Thanks for sharing. Congrats on the write up!
Cheers,
Geekista

2 Likes

Thank you @geekista :blush:

@Samox24 This is a great article! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

@Bmwoods thank you :blush: