Took our time to say hello!

Hi. We are John and Shirley. From… well, wherever we happen to be, as we have itchy feet. Currently travelling through Romania in our Motorhome. As with most of us, there is too much to say! We have been using TH’s for a few years now and love the opportunities it brings. From looking after 10.000 sheep on a station in Australia, to 2 cute dogs on a boat in Long Beach! We have a dozen sits under our belt. Australia, USA, Spain, Portugal, France and UK. Its a wonderful world.

11 Likes

Hello @Buz-Shirl and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

I am pleased to hear you are loving your experiences as members of TrustedHousesitters and thank you for sharing some of your adventures with us and a lovely photo.

Is it possible that you meant to say you are currently in Romania?

If you have any more photos, we would love to see. :camera::blush:

Yesterday at Peles Castle. X

7 Likes

Hi. If we were tech-savvy we could edit it to say Romania! Thank you for welcoming us.

1 Like

@Buz-Shirl Another stunning photo! :european_castle:
Thank you for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:

@Buz-Shirl This has been amended now so all good :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

What a beautiful place and welcome to the forum. Romania definitely looks medieval.

1 Like

We LOVED our time in Romania…have you heard about the massive spa center calle Therme outside of Bucharest? If you need a relaxing day I highly recommend. Sibiu and Sighișoara were also a really darling towns and we had alot of fun driving around the Transfagarashan highway.

1 Like

Im sure you are tech-savvy enough, but new members dont have the facility to edit their posts straightaway.

Lovely photos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, @Buz-Shirl/John & Shirley! Romania sounds wonderful. I know one Romanian word. Soupa = soup. Lol.

In Australia, did you look after … 10,000 … sheep?! Did the TH listing have a sheep icon with the number 10,000 next to it? :rofl: Seriously, that sounds like quite the experience!

1 Like