Two homes...One profile

Hello all :wave: my question is on behalf of relatives who have a home in Spain and one in England, they need cat sitters.
Can they do one profile somehow for each country or would they have to set up two.
Thank you in advance, Louise.

I think it is better to set up two, so all details … photos…contacts
… and reviews are distinct and clear for all involved.

1 Like

I sat for a couple with two homes and one profile. They’re pets were always in one house at a time. They were subletting one home. They showed photos of the home. I sat at the home and mentioned things specific to the house and the town in the review. Now in the system it looks like i sat in another city because that’s where they are now, but it’s still a good review from them and from me for the house.

2 Likes

We have sat for people with two homes, one profile.
When they need a sitter, they just change their pix and description to fit the home.

3 Likes

Thank you.

Thank you for that reply. I’ll pass it on.

Thank you.

Many owners have 2 homes, they just mention this in their listing and clarify which house and dates are applicable for the sit

2 Likes

@Louise7 this has been asked before and this was the answer given :

Honestly, that sounds like silly way for THS to try to get more money. The couple I sat for didn’t exactly have an estate. They have a modest rental apartment in Brooklyn, and a project house they were lovingly restoring in a small town a couple of hours away. They don’t need two accounts. They basically just switch out the photos and change the locations. I doubt any sitter went to the wrong place.

2 Likes

I have seen HO list do this, they change the listing and state it’s for the UK property or the one abroad, they also do it for the Pets and some people take their Dog(s) with them on some sits and not on abroad sits.
Louse we could be interested if they open to a family of 4, we come with great reviews and the Pets are always our first priority.
Wishing you all the Best
Amanda

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.

Thank you for your reply. I think she will rejoin THS soon, as far as I know they prefer
a single female pet sitter though.

It’s totally fine to have a preference: female, solo, couples, family, etc. :smiling_face: