Hello from Geneva, Switzerland!

We, Xenia and Tim, we recently adopted a lovely kitten and just joined TH. We chose the combined membership, since Tim often stays traveling for longer periods than Xenia and he might enjoy the occasional dog or cat sit en route.
I am in the process of writing up our listing as home owners, but wonder : do we need to create a separate listing for Tim/us as sitters?? or should I stuff it all into our one listing??
I’ve been on the forum for some time, really enjoying reading our messages!
Xenia

5 Likes

Hello @Xenia1802 and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

To confirm you will need to create separate listings for both your homeowner profile and your sitter profile.

You can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile on here by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback and will also give your listing more coverage! :blush:

If you are unsure how to do this or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

Do you have a photo of your kitty that you can share on here? We would love to see! :cat:

Whereabouts will you be hoping to travel to and house sit? :earth_americas:

1 Like

Hi @Xenia1802 welcome to the forum, I believe @Samox24 answered your question but just clarify in case you were asking if each one of you needed a profile. You do not need to create a separate profile/listing for your partner Tim. For example my husband and I are HO’s and have a dog we have a profile with our two names on it…we are also sitters, so our sitter profile reads “Kelly & Matt” but we’ll probably be changing that soon since we’re sitting with our daughter now.

thanks a lot for your answer!
Here is Tsuki :slight_smile:

Tim and I are beavering away at completing our profiles! More soon.

13 Likes

@Xenia1802 Such a cutie! :cat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Tsuki looks so regal. I look foward to seeing your profile and adding it to our favorites. We’re headed to Switzerland in June with our touring bicycles to start our summer tour. We have a sit booked in Zurich already and friends in Thun, but there’s so much to see for such a small country. ( Relative to Australia, which is where we hail from.)

hello again, I hope I managed to add the links to our profile/listing?
Our first destination will be a few days in Prague :slight_smile:
best,
Xenia

2 Likes

Hello, @Xenia1802
Your link is sadly not working, I will DM message you so that I can get your registered email address and then I can add the correct link for you :grin:

@Xenia1802 Your THS Home listing link and your THS sitters profile link are both now on your forum profile as requested :slight_smile:
Now other members can view them any thing else let me know.

Your home is stunning and kitty absolutely adorable. Gotcha in my favorites!
Welcome to your new lifestyle.

Hi @Xenia1802 Your profile looks great and enjoy Prague, such a beautiful city :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m in Geneva now taking care of two little dogs. I HIGHLY recommend.

1 Like

thanks a lot Carla!
Xenia

2 Likes