UK Cat Owner - How does THS work?

I am looking to travel a few times this year and am looking to sign up for a year I have an old cat that I dont want to put in a cattery can anyone give me advice how this works please

2 Likes

Hello @timbo and a warm welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

I have attached a video for you to explain how it all works

I have also attached a couple of threads regarding different membership levels and the pricing for you to have a look at

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask! :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome @timbo. In addition to the excellent post by @Samox24 can I suggest you post lots of great photo’s on your listing including your precious cat, the outside of your place, the kitchen, living room and bathroom in addition to the bedroom or place the sitter would sleep. Hope this helps?

2 Likes

Welcome @timbo
There are lots of sitters that willing to look after cats on THS.
Once you have signed up for THS membership you will be able to “advertise “ your sit by creating a listing OR reach out and contact sitters directly and invite them to sit
OR both.

1 Like

No guarantee that I will get one paying up front then wouldn’t be good if I didn’t get a sitter before my trip

There’s a money back guarantee .

If you do not receive any sitter applications within 14 days of posting your first listing, you’ll receive your money back with no strings attached.

2 Likes