Welcome Guide - App vs Website My Pets Category

I recently received 2 Welcome Guides for upcoming sits. (And yes, for all sits we have done and have upcoming, we have received fully completed Welcome Guides well in advance and have been provided contact details, home location and details, pet details, etc. Never had a problem.)

But I digress…

I have discovered an issue with reviewing the Welcome Guide through the App vs the Website. I am not able to see any information under that category My Pets, except for Veterinary information.

Has anyone else encountered this same glitch?

1 Like

I tend to use the app the majority of the time and only use the website when I am applying for a sit. I really like the app and I find it convenient to use. When reading the welcome guide in the app, you have to click on the pictures of the animals to see the information about them. I’ve also found that the there’s one section that seems to contain a lot of information in the app (I haven’t got welcome guides yet for upcoming sits and can’t open previous guides so I can’t go through one to remind myself!). I think the date/reminder section seems to have some important information in the app if I’m not mistaken…

1 Like

Maybe it’s better for sitters, but for me as a HO it’s not practical.

1 Like

Thanks all. I normally don’t use the APP much, but I’m away from home and don’t have access to internet where I’m staying, so downloaded the Welcome Guides when out and was reviewing later. I can see everything else, can flip through the various categories, all except details regarding the pets - the most important!

When connected to the internet, I do see the pet details on the App.

I’m also not an App fan and much prefer my laptop for everything.

3 Likes

Hi @PetSitterBug I have just checked with the tech team and this is a known glitch which is in the teams current log for a fix. We will update this post when we hear that this is resolved. Apologies for any inconvenience as you will need to view the info as you correctly say, on the website for the moment. All the best, Vanessa and the team 22.04.22

The same problem still excist.

@CatsAndDog I will ask Membership Services to reach out to you and update you on this one. Thank you for raising it again.