What happens to our Driver's Licence info?

Hello all! Today we were watching ripoffBritain on BBC (I think that is what it is called), a consumer advice program and there was a segment on drivers licences being stolen in Britain. The advice was to NEVER give out any of your driver’s licence information - particularly over the internet.
My question is, does anybody know what happens to our information when we apply as sitters with TH? Particularly, the information we have to photograph and provide for the security clearance as I understand this is a third party that processes the information. Is there no other way for TH to get security information e.g. a current police report without us having to provide our photographs and other information held on our driver’s licences? I would be interested to hear other members and admin’s views on this. Once our security clearances are granted, why can’t our personal information used for this not be deleted? One tends to become paranoid these days with all the fraud that occurs even when you are extremely careful with your own security on the net! Thanks everyone in advance

1 Like

Hi @KiwiSwede this subject has been discussed at length in this thread https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/new-background-check-rules/ for further information please connect with our Membership Services Team and they will be happy to help.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Background Check Rules