Where in the app do I find saved searches?

Just tried that filter! Didn’t know it was there!
Love the forum y’all!

2 Likes

Mine is the same @ExploreDreamDiscover and @Carla. I have some with dates, some without but no mention of them being in “reviewing” stage.

@temba The ones without dates will be at the reviewing stage if you click in. The ones with dates will have less than 5 apps.

You’re right @Timshazz!

1 Like

@temba 230 out of a total of 263 of mine were already reviewing.

@Timshazz: I’m trying to understand how this filter works. Your filter for “currently seeking a sitter” said 263? But only 33 of them were actually accepting applications?

How did you check all 263? You just scrolled through the entire list of them?!

FYI, my filter had 11, and only 1 had no dates. But it’s the same one that was there a few days ago, so I think there are still a few bugs in the system. Perhaps it’s not updating that often or there’s a caching issue.

@geoff.hom Correct. I scrolled through them all. Yes there are a few bugs. I was so shocked at those results, Iam now keeping daily stats. Each day I have between 260 and 280 allegedly seeking applications. Of them, only around 60 actually have dates each day (a good few the same ones. But there are many that have been 'reviewing applications for a long while as well) Note that I have over 4000 favourites (4271 to be exact). Excessive I know, but we travel full time internationally and there are lots of places we want to go. And, with the new rule, I’ve found it necessary to favourite as many potential suitable sits as possible in the more popular destinations we want to visit such as London, New York and Switzerland. Considering, none of my favourites involve dogs, I think it’s a fairly representative sample of all the cat sits potentially available in New York and Switzerland. I will continue taking down the figures for a month and then present the data. It’s already revealed a lot about the impact of recent changes, but as a good little scientist, I’d prefer a larger data set to ensure my theories are correct.

3 Likes

@Timshazz - please do post your results - very interested in them.

Wow, @Timshazz! I admire your diligence. Though I feel bad about all the time it takes.

That’s incredible how many favorites you have! Glad to know there are that many nice cat sits! It’s easy for me to see myself on a cat sit; I’m still figuring out how to sync my schedule with dogs. =)

I like good data; I used to be a computational geneticist myself.

Looking forward to what you discover!

1 Like