Saved searches not consistently showing in app

This has been going on for at least a week. I go to launch my saved searches and it shows up when I click on the first one but then soon after trying to click on any of my saved searches, it shows no listings. For example, this photo is filtered for anything in 2024, family friendly for 1 week+.

1 Like

I suppose that is the android app?

For me, the iOS app does not have this problem.

Same. Been like it for a while now. I guess the production team is too busy with ā€˜enhancementsā€™ instead of fixing the basics we all need to use the platform.

1 Like

Hello, @IHeartAnimals I will add this topic link here for you, as there are a couple of known bugs with the app/saved searches and they are discussed in this thread and there are also links in this thread to the other app discussion.

I hope this helps.

All the time, but it didnā€™t used to be like this. None of the passive methods work for me. I have to proactively search constantly.

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m on the forum all the time. I bet that applies to a lot of us regulars here!

Imagine how much quieter it would be here if those of us who are trying to score a slot with the ā€œfirst fiveā€ didnā€™t have to log on 10 times a day!

1 Like