Who have saved my sitter profile?

I am a premium member. As an owner I am familiar with notification of what sitters have saved my listing. I don’t know how to check what owners have saved me as a sitter, however. Is there a way to tell?

4 Likes

Hi @Dusk I’m going to tag @Lucy-B who will pick this up for you when she is back online. Thank you.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll be watching for a reply

Hi @Dusk

Thank you for your patience, I have checked this over and as I understand, as an owner you can view which sitters have saved your listing, then you can choose to invite any you like the look of to your sit. As a sitter, however, your profile can be ‘favorited’ by owners but this does not work in the same way as saving sits, in that there is not a list available to show who has added your profile to their favorites.

I hope this provides some clarity on this for you and any other members who may find their way to this thread.

All the best
Lucy

2 Likes

Thank you. Do you think this feature may be added in the future?

2 Likes

@Dusk I wouldn’t be able to say, however we do have an internal channel of communication where we can pass on member feedback so will be sure to pass through this suggestion.

All the best
Lucy

1 Like

How do I save a sitters profile? I’ve looked but not seen how I can do that when I’m on their page.

1 Like

When you search for sitters in an area…on the web page that shows all the sitters in that area…there’s a heart in the right corner if each thumbnail.

Read profile then go back to click the heart to save.
That’s how I do it anyway

The app may be different.

Admin Notice: Edited to comply with posting rules.

Got it, thanks!