Can’t find a sitter

Hi.
I have tried about 15 sitters to look after my cats at the end of the month, but nobody can make it. I applied in July. I’m panicking now as I’m running out of time. Any ideas what I can do?
Emma

Welcome @Emma143 have you made a listing that’s PUBLIC or just invited individual sitters ?

If you haven’t published your listing as PUBLIC yet, I recommend that you do , you will reach more people with a public listing and sitters who interested and available will apply to you .

If you already have a listing - you can link it to your forum profile and forumites can see it and make suggestions that will attract more sitters to apply .

Hi @Emma143 and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum and I am sorry to hear that you have not yet managed to secure suitable sitter/s.

For reference, you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback and will also give your listing extra exposure!

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

As @Silversitters mentioned, just to clarify, have you listed this publicly or have you only sent out private invites?

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask! :blush: