Cancelled sit

Hello
The HO cancelled my sit which is ok. However when I tried to apply for another sit during the same days I could not because a message ce up saying “you’re busy with another sit” . Unfortunately I’ve archived the previous sit and conversation. Should I have cancelled the sit before archiving?. I presumed the host had cancelled it according to her message
Thanks

Hi Karen
Sounds like the HO didn’t actually cancel the dates officially if you are still getting that message. Sitters can’t initiate that process in any way on their end. Though you can contact membership services and show them a screen shot of your communications with the HO stating they cancelled the sit and that will release those dates to your calendar again–if you go to your inbox on either the computer or app, you should see a link to click on ‘archived’ messages. This could potentially be a faster option than requesting the cancellation from the HO.

Send a screenshot to membership services and they will remove that sit so that you can apply to sits

If you are applying for the other sits through the mobile app your availability might still be blocked by the cancelled sit. Try applying for other sits through the desktop app.

1 Like

Can you tell me how to contact membership services please

1 Like

@Karen65 email: support@trustedhousesitters.com or you can chat via the website and ask to speak to a human.

1 Like