Cape Town, South Africa house-sitter newly available

Dear Members!
I live in Cape Town, South Africa and am new to the TrustedHousesitters forum so just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone globally but mostly in Cape Town. I am very much interested in starting local by sitting in Cape Town and looking after peoples houses and pets during the winter as I know a lot of people travel abroad to find the northern summer sun.
Please reach out if you have any guidance or need any assistance - I would love to hear from you.
Best wishes
Sophie

2 Likes

Hello @soph and welcome to the TrustedHousesitters community forum. I’m glad you found us.

You’ll soon find the forum is more than just a place to discuss pet sitting. Here are a few things you can do on the forum:

Our team is here to help, so please don’t hesitate to send a message if you have any questions. If you want more information about joining TrustedHousesitters, we can help with that too.

All the best,
Karen E

thank you so much Karen - I will definitely check out those links and get more familiar with your site. I am curious to learn how I can start to browse any requested sitters via location? Or does it not work on those filters? thanks so much
Sophie

Hi @soph, welcome, and just dipping in here while @Karen_E is offline. It looks like you might not have completed your payment yet which could be the reason why you can’t access the full range of options on the platform. If you need any help, Karen will be back online Tuesday 2nd or we can get a member of membership services to assist you.

Starting locally is a great way to build your reviews and house sitting experience on the site. Will this be a first time or have you done any pet sitting before? All the best, Vanessa