Different versions of the Trusted Times Newsletter being emailed to owners and sitters

Could you confirm whether members all receive the same Trusted Times or does the homeowner copy differ from the sitter copy?
Many thanks
This is a question I asked 26 days ago but have received no response.
I feel the monthly newsletter would be an ideal opportunity for management to share information with members with regard to priorities and developments. Obviously I realise they couldn’t disclose anything that was market sensitive.
Less ‘fluff’ and more actual information would be greatly appreciated :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t receive them. Looks like the last one I received was in 2020.

Hi @lmhale The Newsletter is always very popular with members but we all have different interests, taste and focus. Please feel free to contact the Membership Services Team support@trustedhousesitters.com and make your Newsletter topic suggestions, we cannot guarantee they will be included but the Content Team welcome all suggestions.

Hi @Katie I’ll tag @Therese and she will take a look as to why, when she is back online.

Hi @Twitcher as posted by Therese

1 Like

So sorry and my apologies if my post seemed critical. I only meant to comment to the topic about the newsletter. I do in fact appreciate the newsletter and enjoy reading the fluffy stories.

1 Like

Thank you for the update. Ben had already mentioned there are several versions of the newsletter. My specific question was does the sitter copy vary from the homeowner copy.

1 Like

Hi @lmhale absolutely no need to apologise and thank you for taking the time to let us know that you appreciate and enjoy the Newsletter, even the “fluffy” content …

1 Like

Hi @Twitcher apologies for the unintentional delay in responding … 26 days is rather a long time to wait, thank you for your patience.

The answer to your question - “We send different owner and sitter versions and also split between UK/ROW/US/CA/AU” - CRM Team

We are both HOs and sitters. Do we get a version specific for that? Or do we get the sitters version or the HO version?

Hi @KenandMary1998, I’m both a HO and sitter too. Therese followed this up for me and she was told combined members get the owner version as most of them use the owner side of their membership predominantly. Not so in my case. I live in hope to receive the sitter one!

Same here @temba and @KenandMary1998 we are HO and sitters but predominantly sitters so would much prefer the sitter version on the newsletter. The one just out was full of fluff and useless so went quickly in to the deleted items bin

2 Likes