Discover The World Through A Pet's Eyes

Have you ever wondered what your pet really sees when they look at you? Or how they perceive their favorite walking route? What about the color of their favorite toy?

Discover how your pet sees the world with this interactive tool

This TrustedHousesitters interactive tool uses technology that allows humans to discover how their furry (or feathered) friend sees everyday life. You can upload a personal photo and compare how a human’s vision differs from the vision of common pets, including cats, dogs, birds, and rabbits.

3 Likes

@Angela_L I just tried this on Instagram, really interesting to see how they see, so to speak! :cat::dog::bird::rabbit::blush:

@Angela_L this is absolutely fascinating!

2 Likes

The difference between how cats and dogs see is interesting. I can understand that birds really do pick up the colour.

How does your dog see the world? Interactive tool reveals how your pets perceive their surroundings - with some even seeing colours we can’t see

• An interactive tool can transform your photos into how your pet would see them
  • It places filters over them to recreate the vision of dogs, cats, rabbits and birds
  • Dogs only see two colours, but birds can see them all as well as ultraviolet light

Have you tried looking at the world from your pet’s eyes yet? :dog: :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

This is a fantastic demonstration, as I remember being told that if you buy green dog toys and throw them onto grass they just see brown grass and a brown toy. I was recommended to buy blue toys instead. Although I guess their nose more than makes up for it!

2 Likes

How cool! I primarily work with dogs and cats so I’ve never thought about it from a bird or rabbit perspective. Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

this is just stunning. Working with dogs and cats, you naturally have a unique perspective, but exploring the world through a bird or rabbit’s vision can be an exciting and enlightening experience.

Edited to comply with forum guidelines

1 Like

Hello @reecoupons and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum and it’s lovely to see you joining in with this thread :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

It certainly is fascinating I agree to see how our pets see the world!

For reference if you are a member, once your listing is completed you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback and will also give your listing extra exposure!

If you are unsure how to do this, or if you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help.

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask! :blush: