Fall foliage photos?

Leaves are starting to change in various parts of the world. Do you have photos to share, especially featuring pets?

This is my dog and a window behind one of his beds at home. He likes to watch for deer and other wildlife. My husband sent me the picture. The leaves are changing in the backdrop, which I’m hoping to catch when I return home in a few days from what’s my last sit of 2023, because I’ll be doing a bunch of nonsit travel for the rest of the year. Hoping to see fall foliage elsewhere as well.

12 Likes

Spring where I am (Western Australia). Beautiful wildflowers in the forest where I take my Staffy charge for walks

10 Likes

Really lovely! Thanks for sharing those!

1 Like

Love the wildflowers during Spring in Western Australia @Smiley, especially the variety of orchids. Have you seen some kangaroo paws?

It is so lovely to see the change of seasons from the different hemispheres. :smiley:

3 Likes

Don’t know what those are but will check them out

Portland Oregon

13 Likes

@Catgoddess_99 Stunning! :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf:

1 Like

Thanks so much!

3 Likes

A park in NYC

8 Likes

6 Likes

Behind my house in Joliette, Québec.

13 Likes

@Brigitte Stunning! :maple_leaf: :fallen_leaf:

1 Like

Park by our house

8 Likes

Around our house

5 Likes

From my trip to Neuschwanstein Castle yesterday.

12 Likes

We are near Santa Fe, USA on a 5 month sit, before we return to Scotland. (We both have USA passports too). Our main charge is a beautiful friendly cat, but we have extras that include 5 mule deer that are here daily, and a black bear!
Here is a photo, not zoomed in of the deer from the back porch.

11 Likes

We’ve been road tripping all day and seeing many miles of trees turning in the Northeast.

6 Likes

Before we left home this week.

6 Likes

@kimshady We will be visiting this Castle soon, can’t wait, it looks stunning! :european_castle:

Lovely photo too btw :maple_leaf::fallen_leaf::blush:

2 Likes