Hello from Cobourg, Ontario!

Hi - I’m Tracy and my recently retired spouse Rolland live in the beautiful town of Cobourg, Ontario on Lake Ontario. We love to travel and hope to do some housesitting in the future but right now would be happy to host sitters when we’re away to enjoy our house, our town, Northumberland County and to take care of our part Manx cat Boop. I also have a horse who lives two minutes away at a boarding stable…but the stable owner looks after her. Our town and next door Port Hope are brimming with charm and heritage, have great shops and restaurants and there’s nature everywhere (I’m a freelance writer and nature photographer). And Toronto’s just an hour train ride away! Our first post-Covid winter vacation will be to Merida, Mexico

7 Likes

Hi @TracyH. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and our community here in the forum. I’m glad you’ve joined us and jumped into the conversations. You’ll find all sorts of great pet sitting insights and tips here in the forum.

Your first post-Covid vacation – that’s so exciting! Have you been to Merida before?

Welcome @TracyH . I just had to look up Coburg to see where on Lake Ontario it is, and realised we must have driven past it a few times in the past when we’ve been visiting Canada and driving between Toronto and Montreal! It sounds like a lovely place, we’ll have to make sure we pay a visit when we visit Canada again. Not sure when that will be though!

2 Likes

Hello @TracyH and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
You can add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your forum profile should you wish. I have added the link to show you how to do this.

As @Debbie mentioned, I think we have been very close to Cobourg when we have been driving around Canada, it looks absolutely lovely. Hopefully we will get to visit there sometime soon.

Enjoy Mérida! :mexico:

1 Like