Hello from Oregon US

Hi @mossie, and welcome to the forum! You are going to get so much insight into Trusted Housesitters from owners and sitters. They can share with you their experiences, and in turn, you can share yours. You might also find just that “perfect” sit with views of the water AND a soaking tub…not sure you will find a herd of elephants though (lol)!

How big is your RV? Where will your travels take you next? Do you have more sits lined up along the way? I love the thought of traveling the country in an RV and watch so many youtube videos about all those folks who are doing just that. Love watching the ones where they plan on visiting all 50 states and film great places in each state. So much fun and I hope I get to do that one day!

You really do meet so many great people and precious furbabies along the way. Friendships get created, not to mention memories of a lifetime.

One thing that will help along the way is to link your forum profile to your member profile. That way, other members can connect easily with you if they have a sit in your area or even other sitters who might want to meet up if you are in the same area. Just post your adventures and see where it takes you. To add your profile, just follow this link: How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile

Good luck with all your adventures and happy posting!

Debbie - Forum Moderator