Hello - New to the Forum

HI @Nickie1965 and welcome. I was able to find your listing by narrowing down my search to location and date range, but it would help if you would add your listing to your forum profile. Here are the instructions for that:

You’ve done well at providing details of the home’s location, which is especially helpful for people to know about location of stores or public transportation. Perhaps also add some detail about the home itself. For example, if there are stairs, which may be important to some. I also notice there isn’t a photo of the kitchen and many sitters who enjoy cooking find that important.

As you will be travelling to Spain, perhaps give details on when someone needs to arrive and when you expect to return. It may mean a date either side, depending on times of day for you. If you leave early in the morning, or if you would like the sitters to arrive the day before, you should explain whether you can accommodate someone overnight, and whether you have an additional bathroom in that case. It all helps both the sitter and homeowner assess their comfort level with the planning of things.

I hope all goes well for you and that you enjoy a wonderful time with your mother.