Hey from North Carolina!

Hey there! I’m Lynda, a copywriter based in North Carolina, and a new traveler. My kids are grown and my husband and I are partial empty nesters—they often return after leaving. A friend in England recommended this program. The only thing I can compare it to is the feeling you get after buying a lottery ticket, when you can dream of all the possibilities!

I’m actually wanting to explore some of the beautiful cities nearer to me—that’s you Savannah & Charleston!

I’m looking forward to getting to know the group.

Lynda

5 Likes

Hello @lynda.north.carolina and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

It’s lovely to hear that TrustedHousesitters was recommended to you by a friend in England and what a great way to describe your feeling of joining, I think most of us on here feel that way too! The list of possibilities is endless.

If you are already signed up as a member you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile on here, by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

You mention that you would like to explore some of the beautiful cities near to you which is actually a great way to start to build your reviews on here. A lot or members start off their journey of house sitting on here by completing local sits.

I have also attached a thread that you should find helpful.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help. :blush:

HI @lynda.north.carolina , I love your comparison. And you’re right, there is a lot to see close by. There are many nice sits posted in Savannah and Charleston!

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome! We are dreaming of beautiful places and meeting lots of new pups! I’ll get right on that link! Take care Samoc24!!

2 Likes

Thanks! Hope you’re getting to see some fabulous places! I’m heading tomorrow to hang with two giant dogs (super-sized Golden Retriever & a Bernese/Great Pyranees mix). Life is good!

4 Likes