Hi Central Oregon

Hi to Central Oregon. I have just sold my home in Central New Mexico and will be moving to Central Oregon. I am a 78 year old, healthy, physically active widow with one 10 year old, calm, quiet, well-trained dog. The house I have just sold in New Mexico I have lived in for 32 years. I had a Speech Pathology clinic in Albuquerque for 31 of those 32 years and a clinic in Palm Desert California for approximately 18 years before that. I can provide references from people who know me well. As you can see from that, I am not irresponsible, fly-by-night, or untrustworthy. I have a lifetime of experience in owning and training dogs, as well as highly experienced with cats, horses, cattle, goats, and most any house pets you can imagine. I would love to house sit, actually free of charge, for all, or most of the time I will be negotiating to buy a home in Central Oregon.

1 Like

Welcome @Ellentracy! It looks like you have quite a bit of experience and you should not have any issues locating a sit during the timeframe you request. I would suggest, however, that you add your TrustedHousesitters profile at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile. By doing so, pet parents can immediately look at your profile and possibly connect right away.

Good luck in your journey!

2 Likes