HOs Do You Look at “Favourites” by Sitters?

Hello, @2Globetrotters Welcome to the community forum and it’s great to have you here.

Thank you for the feedback and questions. It’s super helpful to hear from members what is working on the platform and ideas of what might work better.

I have copied this to our internal feedback channel so it can be seen by the product team.

As a sitter, it would be great if we can see owners who have favourited our profile :grin:

As a sitter we do not mind if owners invite us but need to ask more questions, as the owners and sitter still have to officially accept later before it is 100% confirmed, so we understand that the initial invitation might be to ask questions and is not necessarily a done deal. But suggestions for how it could work better are always welcome.

We also have this topic:

You should be able to view all of the sitters that you have saved as favourites by selecting the drop-down menu on the right next to your name icon and clicking on favourites. If this is not working please let me know and I will assist you further.