Make Connections - Organize member meetups or find an event.
Organise a meetup to make friends and get support as you travel and house sit your way around the world. If you enjoy connecting with others then our community forum can help make this happen!
How to arrange a meetup
- Look for the topic title that relates to your continent, or create a new one if it doesn’t exist.
- Let others know where you are and over what time frame (in a post/comment).
- For members in the same area with overlapping dates, please show your interest.
- To keep thread on topic, move to direct message to organise date and place for your meetup.
- Keep the thread just for date and location notices - this way they’ll get seen more.
Owners & Residents - Help us connect our community
Have you ever considered arranging a coffee morning for local members or friends who might be interested in learning more about house sitting?
As a resident you might discover other members in your town or city who would love to get together and chat about house sitting and travel. Why not invite friends who are new to house sitting and you might inspire them to join up too! This is also a great way to increase your RAF (Refer a Friend) free months while helping to connect our community around the globe.
Safety & Owner Reassurance
- Please always arrange meetups in a public place, a coffee shop, restaurant etc.
- Do not arrange at a house sit property.
- Ensure that house sit addresses are not posted or referred to anywhere on this forum.
- Do NOT post addresses, phone numbers, email addresses etc.
- Remember the forum is public - private details will be deleted.
Please don’t keep your meetups a secret. Remember to take some photos and share on the “meetup gallery” topic thread! Or even begin a new topic - we don’t mind either way, we just want to see more of those smiling faces when members collide!