How to private message?

I referred a friend to THS and she has joined. I now want to have her sit for me, and she’d like to do the sit on the dates I need. Is this a situation where I’d do a private invitation to her? If so, how do I do a private invite?

Hello @MagicalFarm - what a great user name you have :smiling_face:

On behalf of THS thank you for referring your friend to the website. You can invite your friend to private dates.

First, find your friend’s sitters profile (they hopefully sent you the link) as you can not search for them by name, but rather by location.

Then click ‘invite sitter’ on their profile.

Then select the pink invite to private dates and add your dates here. You can then send a written message and click send.

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 14.31.55

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 14.29.53

If you need any more help just let me know or reach out to support@trustedhousesitters.com

@Carla Thanks, this is a really helpful tutorial. Much better than the one here.

I have tried to explain to HOs how to invite us privately, but they can never figure out the process. We will be using your post going forward.

1 Like

@BunnyCat You are very welcome and let me know if you need anything else :smiling_face:

1 Like