Introducing myself - Sarah from Vienna, Austria

Hi everyone,

I am Sarah and I live in Vienna, Austria. I have 2 adorable Labrador girls. I travel quite often and have been with this platform for many MANY years. as a pet-owner my experience with THS has been very good.

3 Likes

Hello @Sarah3 and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
Ahhh I love Vienna, truly beautiful! :heart:

Just for reference you can add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile on here by following the attached link should you wish to.

Do you have any photos of your Labradors as I’m sure others including me would love to see them? :dog::blush:

2 Likes

sorry uploading pix doesn’t seem to work

9 Likes

Hellow @Sarah3 and welcome to the forum! There are so many sitters and pet parents here who are ready to help you with most any questions you may have regarding sitters.

Can I just say your Labs are adorable! Their expressions are priceless and who doesn’t love a Lab?

I took at look at your member profile and I have a couple of suggestions to you help you with your search for the perfect sitter. First, I would add some pics of the inside of your home where the sitter would be “living” while taking care of your precious babies. They want to see the kitchen, bathroom, bedroom (along with the size of the bed) and living area. This helps them get a feel of what the sit will be like.

Also, I see you have not linked your member profile to your forum profile. You can do so here at Procedure - How to add a listing to a forum user profile - Staff - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum. This will give you extra exposure to all the members who can give you great feedback on your listing.

Wishing you the best of luck, and keep sending pics!

2 Likes

@Sarah3 they are absolutely adorable! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh such sweeties! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like