Membership question

Hi
My name is Di, im from Australia and just joined the site. I am unsure what membership to join? We travel frequently usually to Bali or Thailand and a housesit would be an ideal way for us to stay longer.
We currently use housesitters to look after our dogs here.
Thanks
Any advice would be appreciated.
Cheers

1 Like

Hi @Di60 from Victoria and welcome. You really have to weigh up what you think you will/could use from your membership and how much it will cost. If there are any house insurance claims, you must use your own house insurance policy first. Cancellation insurance is hit and miss where members have tried to claim. I’ve been a combined member since 2015 and kept my Classic membership (which would be equivalent to Standard Membership now) and it’s been fine all that time. And I’ve done many sits here in Oz and internationally with no dramas, including this year!

1 Like

I meant I’m in Victoria @Di60!!

Hi @Di60 and welcome to the forum. You are going to find it a place with members who are more than willing to help you with most any questions you may have.

The next step is to sign up with TrustedHousesitters so you can begin a great search of opportunities around the World…just perfect for folks like you who want to care for other’s beautiful furbabies. To do so, start at https://www.trustedhousesitters.com, choose the plan that’s right for you, then get started with a great profile.

Once you sign up, take a look at Trusted Tips - How to get started as a house sitter which will give you such great tips!

After you are all signed up, make sure you come back here and link your member profile to your forum profile for extra exposure to potential home sit. Just click How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile, follow the easy steps and you will be ready for great adventures!

Looking forward to seeing your posts from around the World!

1 Like

@Di60 Choose the cheapest basic membership. The extras aren’t worth extra cost! Been a member for 4 years and never felt the need to upgrade.