New glitch on app - Reviews?

@Lokstar Ben is currently offline, so I picked this up with the team to further assist you.

This is a small glitch in the preview profile page on the app. So just to reassure you it is only visible when you view your profile via the preview page on the app and does not affect owners seeing your full reviews when viewing your profile on either the app or website. You can also view all of your reviews on the website.

As the team are currently working on the new hidden review system, this is part of the process to correct this as it is linked to reviews, however, it is likely that the review system will be launched (I will keep you all posted!) then make sure it all runs smoothly as with any new addition, this small glitch will be rectified as the next step to that as it relates to reviews.

Thank you for all of your patience while this is sorted. I know how important reviews are but hopefully to doubly reassure you it only looks this way when you as the sitter preview your page, not when you view your page from the site or when others view your page. When you apply to a sit the owners will still see all of your wonderful and well-earned reviews :slight_smile:

My DM’s are always open if you have any more questions about this.

1 Like